Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Months Until I'm a Wifey!

Hi everyone!

TGIF! It's Friday morning, I've got my iced coffee, and it's going to 82 degrees and sunny today. I'd say we're off to a good start! So I've decided that I'm not going to do the 'Things I Loved About This Week' post EVERY Friday. I've decided that I'm only going to do it when the inspiration hits me. I don't want to be forced to do specific blog posts on specific days. So now they will be spontaneous, so look out!

My fiance, Brett was in Colorado all last week visiting a friend and he sent me some pretty cool pictures that I thought I'd share. I've never been out west, so these mountains are just awesome to me:

~driving through Colorado~




~Red Rocks!~

~view on a hike Brett took~

Aren't these views awesome?! Brett says he's going to have to take me there someday because the scenery is just unreal and so different than the east coast. I'm holding him to that. :)

On Wednesday, we went out for Cinco De Mayo! We took the bus downtown, went to happy hour, frolicked in the park down by the point, then headed over to Station Square for dinner & drinks at Houlihans! Now some pictures...





It was a fun day and the weather was goregous! I'm looking forward to many more beautiful sunny days like this! It's May and the start of summer... so that means that our lives are just getting busier and busier with weddings, events, birthdays, and a million other things. Busy busy but really fun stuff, so I'm excited!! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! And treat your mother extra special on Sunday, it's Mother's Day!*
PS - Exactly 3 months until I'm a wifey :)


Check out my blog post on my wedding blog over here. :)

2 comments:

  1. I still hold that Colorado is where I belong. Someday I will be there. Gorgeous photos!! And happy three months till your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christie - Thank you! Are you originally from Colorado? If so, what part?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3