Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

It is a BEAUTIFUL day! Doesn't that margarita look delicious?? I may need to indulge in one tonight. I love the month of May! It's the month where Spring really starts to shine through, you start getting excited for summer, and it's my birthday! May is just happiness to me, much like the rest of the summer months - it's my favorite season. :)

Tonight, Brett and I are planning on going down to Station Square & heading to Houlihan's for their Cinco De Mayo specials of margaritas and wild mushroom enchiladas... ole! We also plan on frolicking through the park downtown by the Point, because it is just such a perfect day for frolicking...

Have a fantatic day!*

2 comments:

  1. aww that sounds like an awesome night! I want a margarita SO BAD! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3