Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dreamers Awake

Hi everyone!

I hope your Tuesday is going well. It was quite chilly at the bus stop this morning. But they say it's going to be in the upper 70s and sunny towards the end of the week. I'll take it! I wanted to stop by and tell you about this really great artist that I have grown to love. Her name is Kelli Murray. She creates such beautiful paintings and illustrations. I am completely in love with these:





Isn't her artwork amazing? These pieces are definitely on my wish list of things to buy some day, especially the "Dreamers Awake" and "Bride to Be" pieces. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop because she is awesome!

On another note, last night I went to check out a dance class! The Dance Cafe was offering a free hip hop cardio class downtown, so I decided to go. I heard about it through a new friend of mine that actually teaches at the studio. I am so glad I went. I was debating whether or not I wanted to make the trek downtown, but I'm really happy I did. I've been a dancer all my life, dancing at studios during my childhood and on the dance team in college. Then once I graduated, I had nowhere to go. Then this class came along and I was just in heaven. It felt sooo good to be dancing again. I hope to pop in to some more dance classes in the near future. Dance will always hold a special place in my heart.

Well, it's time for lunch. Just a side note: if you ever plan on trying Campbell's french onion soup... don't! It's gross! Ok, until next time!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3