Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you all have your green on today. :) Even though today is St. Patrick's Day, Brett and I did a little celebrating in Erie over the weekend. We went to the Oakwood for lunch on Saturday, which is famous for their reubens (Brett had one, I did not = veghead). Then we headed downtown to State Street for the parade, though we ended up not watching much because it was pouring. Instead, we indulged in beers and irish bands inside Molly Brannigans. Everyone had their St. Patty's best on, including our little nephew Bradley:


Isn't he adorable?! His shirt says 'Kiss my, I'm Irish.' He wouldn't sit still to get a good shot of the whole shirt. :) As for today, I'm celebrating St. Patty's Day through my green shirt I'm wearing at work. Maybe a beer at lunch?! Just kidding...

St. Patrick's Day holds a very special place in my heart. I come from an Irish family, with a very Irish Grandfather, who just so happened to pass away on St. Patrick's Day in 2005. Wow, it's already been 5 years, time flies. I miss him every day. Love you G-Pa :) I'm sure he's celebrating St. Patty's Day somewhere just like the rest of us!


I hope everyone has a very lucky 4 leaf clover kind of day!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3