Monday, March 29, 2010

Explore, Dream, Discover

Over the weekend I did some crafting! I bought a bunch of supplies a while ago and have been meaning to work on some stuff, but just never got around to it. Well yesterday was the perfect little rainy Sunday to lock myself in my craft room and get down to business. I ended up getting really into it and didn't want to stop. But eventually Brett lured me out of the house to walk to Trader Joe's for dinner supplies. Here's just a taste of what I did!





“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! Why can't I follow? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disregard previous comment...I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3