Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Open Streets Pittsburgh!

Good morning!*  Drinking all the coffee over here today... so sleepy.  I got stung by a bee on my foot on Monday and it has been itching like c-r-a-z-y and making it hard to sleep!  So take that + getting up at 5am to workout = sleepy Wednesday.

Anywho, the weather has been so amazing the last few days (with the exception of last Friday when it literally down poured all day long)!  On Saturday morning, I got outside early for an awesome 20 mile bike ride and then came home and made some delicious smoothies.  Elijah loooooves smoothies.  "I have smooie, mommy?" :)


While I was making smoothies in the kitchen, a certain someone hijacked my sunglasses and my phone and took these hilarious selfies!  He cracks me up!


On Sunday, we headed downtown for Open Streets Pittsburgh!  A few times every summer, Pittsburgh shuts down a bunch of main streets downtown and has a fun festival where you can bike, run, walk, skate, etc in the streets.  We had a blast!  And Elijah had sooooo much fun playing the drums (and he was actually pretty good for being the littlest one trying them out!).  Future drummer on our hands??


Mondays I am home with Elijah and that is when we run all our errands like grocery shopping, etc.  Elijah has had some birthday money saved up since March and finally cashed it in for his MacQueen truck. :)  At this point, he pretty much has almost every Cars character.  He's obsessed!  And then we went to the park and he played while I did a little workout.  Fun times!*


Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Looking forward to the long 4th of July weekend!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3