Friday, June 2, 2017

I'm Baaack!


Ok, so wow - it's been some time since I last blogged here, huh?  I moved over to tumblr for a little while, but honestly I miss updating this space.  I have had this blog for years and I seriously LOVE looking back at past blog posts as a way to take a trip down memory lane.  And I want to keep all of these great memories and adventures in one spot - so I'm back!!  (I'm kind of bummed that there is about a 2 year gap, but maybe I'll do a bit of recapping here and there to fill it in!)

So, just a few real quick updates to get back into the groove of things...
-Eli is now 2 YEARS OLD (omg, how did this happen?!) and so much fun!
-I am currently working part-time out of the house and then I stay home with Eli part-time (and it seems to be the perfect balance for us right now)
-Our little family has been going on lots of adventures (here in Pittsburgh and traveling all over!) and I can't wait to share them with you now!!

Cheers!!*

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3