Wednesday, June 7, 2017

1st Weekend of the Arts Fest - Summer is Here!

Hi friends!*  Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe we're already half way through the week AND that it is already June SEVENTH.  Whoa summer, slow down!  I'm trying my best to make sure we spend looots of time outside these days.  Elijah usually requests to go outside at like 7AM :) and most days I happily oblige.  Coffee + early morning fresh air + warm summer weather = happy campers.  I've also been biking at least once a week, which is one of my faaaavorite things to do. :)  


This past weekend was opening week of the Three Rivers Arts Festival downtown!  This is one of my most favorite times of the year in Pittsburgh.  10 days of FREE music, arts, and events!  It's the perfect place to take Elijah - he's pretty much free to run around anywhere he wants & dance along to all the fun music.  We went both Saturday and Sunday - and we plan on going back down this Friday and Saturday.  Especially because my little sister, Brita, has an artist booth again this year!  Can't wait!


We've also been getting in lots of runs on the trail and of course, froyo.  Elijah loves froyo - obviously, because he is my kid... :)


I hope you are all having a great week so far and are planning some fun things for the upcoming summer weekend!  The weather is supposed to be beautiful here - hooray!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3