Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My 29th Birthday!*

Cheers to 29!*

Last year on my birthday, Brett and I celebrated in Santa Fe, NM on our cross-country trip to California.  It's pretty crazy to think about all that has happened in our lives since my last birthday.  What a whirlwind it has been!  And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I had such a great birthday this year too...
I think I've had a goofy grin on my face all week!

Kicked off the day with a free iced coffee the size of my head!

Came home after work to a decorated house courtesy of my awesome mom!

So many birthday balloons :)

Brett and I went for a bike ride along the trail
and of course stopped for froyo on our way back!

And when we got back, we noticed tiny baby bunnies that had just been born in our backyard!
(What is with animals giving birth in our backyard?!)

After dinner (at Mad Mex!), Brett gave me the best birthday gift...
screen printing supplies!
I seriously cannot wait to dive into this!

And on Tuesday, the birthday celebrations continued
at my parent's house with dinner and ice cream cake!

Feeling really loved this week - ah, life is good!
I'd say the last year of my 20s is off to a pretty great start! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Anna!
    Gotta love your mom, for all her effort and enthusiasm! The balloons are super adorable, I gotta drop that hint to my mom somehow :P
    Never had a froyo or any frozen yogurt for that matter, how can it be?
    Wish you all the best!!
    beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana!! You must try frozen yogurt some time!!! :)

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3