Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring... ?

Well, it's almost April and I'm still wearing gloves and my winter coat to work.  Something is wrong with this picture.  Usually, Pittsburgh has decently mild winters.  But no, not this year.  We moved home from California riiiight when the weather gods decided that it'd be a good idea to have winter last a little a lot longer than normal.  But!  I must (for my sanity) stay positive here and think about those couple days (that have been few and far between...) where it actually did feel like spring.  During those days, we spent as much time as possible outside enjoying the warmer temperatures.  And let me tell you... they were glorious!


Also, warmer temperatures = froyo, obviously...


Let's be honest here, I really just need nicer weather solely to have a reason to go get froyo.
Bring it on, spring! :)

2 comments:

  1. You don't need a reason to get froyo/ice cream.. I have been hitting up my fave gelato place in Edinburgh at least once a week for the past few months.. all through the Scottish winter.. to the point where all the staff now recognise me and they ask if a flavour is "new to me" rather then just saying it's new.. I had a friend walk past on her way home from work who spotted me and said "I was just wondering if I'd find you in here!".. it's kinda embarrassing!

    Hope Spring arrives for you soon tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! I love it! I would be so proud if froyo workers knew me ;) Happy spring!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3