Friday, March 21, 2014

Catching Up...

Happy Friday!*  I'm really trying to get back into my blogging routine and be a better blogger.  So I feel like it'd be a good idea to do a quick "catch up" post of things we've been up during my "blogging hiatus".  This way, I can have a fresh start going forward and blog about current happenings.  So here we go...

Life lately...

Greensky Bluegrass concert at the Rex Theater!
(This band is SO fun!)

A trip to Erie for our nephew's 3rd birthday

Visiting Lee & Jess in Maryland and hitting up lots of great breweries!

Celebrating Valentine's Day and loving this little gift Brett got me :)

Getting outside for some hikes even though it's cold and snowy

Pittsburgh BeerFest!

Spending a Saturday wandering around our old neighborhood Shadyside
(and grabbing some slices and beers at Bites n Brews!)

The Avett Brothers concert at the Peterson Event Center!
(crappy seats, but fun show!)

We made homemade pretzels!
(This is one thing I actually did blog about this year)

Celebrating lots of birthdays!
(Mom, Dad, and my sister Brita)

Okay, now we're all caught up and it's back to regular blogging!
Happy weekend!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3