Monday, March 17, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend

A gorgeous 6.5 mile run on the trail

A stop at North Country Brewing Co. for some beers
after meeting up with Brett's parents and sister for dinner in Mercer

Doing a little weekend car browsing at the Jeep dealership!

Went to a St. Patty's Day party at our friends Adam and Kristen's house
and brought this delicious cookie cake (and Brett's homebrew, of course!)

Ended the weekend at my parent's house celebrating my dad and sister's birthdays
and finally watching "Catching Fire"!

Hooray, "Scenes from the Weekend" is back!  I haven't done a post in this blog series since December when we lived in California!  I'm happy that I'm finally getting it back up and running.  We had a great weekend with pretty nice weather, so I can't complain.  I'll take all the decently nice weather we can get at this point!  This brutal east coast winter is definitely making me miss our Southern California sunshine at this point... Here's to hoping some spring weather is on the way!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3