Friday, March 28, 2014

Five Things Friday

Happy Friday!*  Trying out a new series over here... "Five Things Friday".  Every Friday, I'm going to do a post rounding up five things from my week.  It might include an interesting link, something I'm currently loving (or hating), an inspiring quote, a pretty picture, the list could go on and on.  Basically, this is sort of a "catch all" type of thing... all of my randomness from the week rolled up into one post.  Enjoy! :)

{marvelous cup of coffee from our trip to Spain in 2012}

1.  This article...
Amazing!  This makes cooking seem so much more approachable.

2.  This quote...
"Life is seeing the world, even when it's close to home."
I love this.  It's a good reminder that you don't always need to go on an extravagant
vacation far away to have an amazing adventure and explore new things.
There can be great things to discover right in your own backyard.

3.  This masterpiece...
This is so awesome.  And it only cost him $9,000 to do.  What!

4.  This book...
Blog, Inc
I got this book from the library last week and it has been really inspiring!
I went through a blogging hiatus recently due to lack of ideas and direction for it,
but this book has been motivating me to dedicate more time and love to this
little internet corner of mine.  By no means am I looking to make a profit from my blog
(maybe some day!), but there are so many great tips in this book to just making
your blog better in general.

5.  This site...
Tiny House Swoon
(especially Joe's Truck House)
These places are so inspiring.  They are a good reminder that you don't need
a lot of things to live a rewarding and wonderful life.  Simplicity is key.

Happy weekend, friends!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3