Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oops...


Well, it's March 13th and I've blogged all of 5 times so far this year... oops.  Sorry blog!  I didn't really mean to neglect my little corner of the interwebs, but I guess I've been busy getting my life back in order and catching up since moving home from California.  But I think everything is starting to settle down, so I'm hoping to get back into blogging more often now.  We've been having a great time doing lots of fun stuff and it's about time I start documenting it.  :)  I hope to also get back into posting my little series "Scenes from the Weekend" and maybe start a few others too.

Cheers!*


{random picture of a pretty flower because I am desperately longing for Spring at this point!!}

2 comments:

  1. Hi, friend! I agree, I've been AWFULLLL at blogging this year, too. But I do think it just means we've been too busy going out and enjoying life. Hopefully you will inspire me to get back at it! Can't wait to catch up on all your adventures! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I like that excuse ;) Hope all is well with you!! xo

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3