Friday, July 12, 2013

Pieology!


It's Friday!*

I've now officially made it through my first two weeks at my new job.  So far, so good.  Last night, Brett and I were out running some errands and had no desire to cook dinner when we got home.  So instead, we checked out a pizza place close by: Pieology.  The line was out the door when we got there, so we figured this place must be good!  And oh my gosh, it was.  $7.50 create your own personal pizzas with as many toppings as you wanted!  If there is some kind of pizza heaven, this is it!  Brett and I each got our own and I'm pretty sure the only things we said the entire time we were eating them were "yum" and "mmm" and "ohmygosh this is so good".  We will definitely be back!

Happy weeeeeekend!  Time for Brett's birthday fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3