Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Last Day of Freedom

Yesterday, I started my new job in California.  Which means Sunday was my last day of freedom!  And I made sure to take full advantage...


We spent the day lounging by the pool at our complex, playing games while sipping on cold brews, eating refreshing watermelon, and grilling out with some fresh chicken sausages.  Ah, SUMMER.  It was the perfect lazy Sunday and the perfect way to end my little jaunt of freedom!  

Now, what's this whole "work" thing all about?!  ;)

PS -- You may notice in these pictures that Brett is wearing a sling... Yes, we spent Friday evening at the hospital.  He was surfing and took a bad fall, dislocating his shoulder.  He's okay now, but has to wear the arm sling for the next week or so.  I don't think he'll be surfing for a while... yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3