Friday, April 4, 2014

Five Things Friday

{dreaming about that beautiful California sunshine while it's pouring here in Pittsburgh...}

1. This Kelli Murray print...
Fancy Living 
I have loved Kelli Murray's artwork ever since I first saw it back in 2010.
I even have a huge print of Dreamers Awake hanging in our living room!

2.  This enchilada sauce recipe...
Emeril's Easy Enchilada Sauce
This recipe will make you never want to use store-bought enchilada sauce again.

3.  This challenge...
30-Day Yoga Challenge
I just signed up for this and can't wait to begin.
I'd really like to get back into a regular yoga practice and
I think I can ease back into it with these great 20 minute daily challenges.

4.  This article...
A Lemon is the Key to a Perfect Tan?
Simple, genius tips!

5.  This fact...
It's FRIDAY!
And we are planning a camping weekend, so good things!

Happy weekend!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3