Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring, I'm Ready


I miss this warm, sunny trail view.

I don't know about you, but I am completely over winter.  Oh, who am I kidding... I've been over winter since the day after Christmas.  It's been freezing, snowing, and gloomy for too many days in a row lately and I am just so ready for spring.  I'm sick of being inside all the time.  I can't wait until the weather starts to shape up so we can get outside more.  And go biking and running on the trail in the sunshine.  I'm a firm believer that weather-related depression is real!  Maybe it's time to move to California, where the weather is gorgeous all year round.  Yeah, that sounds like a good plan, right?

But in the meantime...
Tomorrow is March 1st... so maybe that means spring is near?
I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna. I've nominated you for an award. If you wanna do it, please check it out.
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3