Monday, February 11, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend


Shiloh Grill keeping festive during the winter
Homemade pancakes, always a weekend favorite
Taste testing Brett's latest homebrews, delicious as usual
Discovered a new adorable little Italian restaurant with the most delicious pizza
Sunday morning coffee and a good read
Brett about to throw a snowball at me on our little winter hike
We had to get out of the house and do something active - we were going stir crazy!
50 degree weather on Sunday most definitely qualifies as froyo weather ;)
Ending the weekend with the husband cooking dinner while I sip wine - yes please!

I don't know about you, but I am most definitely ready for winter to be over...
Give me sunshine & warm weather so I can play outside!

1 comment:

  1. we ordered a flight of beer this weekend & I thought of you guys always tasting beer. my husband's been doing home brewing too & it's fun to taste it all :)

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3