Monday, February 25, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend


Brett at the Brewerie Homebrew Fest!
Enjoying Brett's leftovers from the festival - Chocolate Raspberry Brown Ale with fresh raspberries!
Ending the weekend with homemade enchiladas - yum!

We had such a blast this weekend.  We headed up to Erie for the Brewerie Homebrew Fest which Brett was a part of.  He brought 2 of his homebrews to include and let guests taste.  Though he didn't get a top place in the contest, everyone was still raving about his beers.  This was our 2nd year participating in the event and it is just such a fun thing to be a part of.  It's so cool to watch Brett enjoy pouring his beers that he brewed himself to people and seeing them give him such positive feedback.  Proud wife moment for sure.  We will definitely be back next year.

On with the week!

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blog always makes me think I REALLY REALLY need to get back into blogging about my adventures (or about ANYTHING really!). You are an inspiration!!

    Have LOVE LOVE LOVED reading all about your trip to Spain, makes me so want to go to Barcelona! Although I did love Madrid when I went a few years ago.

    Just wanted to stop by and say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are toooo sweet!! So glad you enjoy the blog. Sometimes I think that no one really even reads it. Haha :)

      Ah, Barcelona was sooo amazing! You've got to get there some day! Madrid was definitely awesome too!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3