Monday, February 4, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend


Kicking the weekend off right with a trip to Penn Brewery
It's always a good idea to get the beer sampler
Who knew I had my own pasta line?!
Found a chocolate covered macaroon... obviously, couldn't pass it up
Brett convinced me to go for a walk on the trail during a blizzard (and he was right, I had fun!)
Hot cocoa to warm up after our walk
Then onto the wine, duh
Homemade pizza night with heart shaped pizzas and everything!
The deer love brew day just as much as Brett... they get to eat all the dumped grains
Whipped up some pepperoni rolls for the Superbowl
My mom makes the cutest little cupcakes

Did you watch the Superbowl?
I couldn't really care less... I'm just in it for the food! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3