Tuesday, January 8, 2013

San Clemente - Part 1 {California 2012 Recap}

So, I feel like I need to finish my recap posts from our California trip back in September (I know, I'm such a slacker...) before I can jump into our Spain trip!  So bare with me here... :)

Moving on to part 3 of our California trip... San Clemente!  After we left Kings Canyon, we headed straight to the coast for some sun, sand, surf, and relaxing.  It was the perfect ending to a really amazing vacation.  We stayed in the coolest condo overlooking the beach and the weather was perfection.


Looking back at these photos of the amazing sunshine and California coast make me miss the warm weather so bad.  We are in the dead of Winter here in Pittsburgh right now and I just can't stand it!  Time to move to the West Coast...?  ;)

San Clemente - Part 2 coming up...
and then I will finally be done recapping our California trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3