Monday, January 7, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

We are home from Spain!  We had such an amazing trip & I can't wait to share all the details with you.  I took so so many photos and am currently sorting through them all.  Spain is just so amazing.  Until I get around to posting about our trip, I will leave you with a few scenes from this past weekend: our first weekend home from Spain and first weekend of 2013.


Sunset drive home, cold but pretty
Weekend mornings... blueberry muffin, hot coffee, & my new iPad mini
Sorting through Christmas gifts - these instagram magnets from Lee & Jess are some of my faves!
Becoming a little bit obsessed with my iPad mini (and the new case I just found!)...
Spontaneously decided to start ripping the wallpaper off our 1st floor bathroom, beer was needed
But once we do get through the wallpaper, we are going to paint it a really pretty green color!
Wine, pita chips, hummus, olives, and crackers - great little appetizer dinner
Also, homemade brushetta
Annnnd mussels (inspired by our Spain trip!) in our handmade bowl that we got in Barcelona!

I love weekends.
I think 2013 is going to be a really great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3