Wednesday, January 9, 2013

San Clemente - Part 2 {California 2012 Recap}

Every night, while staying in San Clemente, we walked down to the beach to witness the most beautiful sunsets.


And once the sun had officially sunk below the sea,
we'd walk up to the main street for some dinner & drinks.
(which often led us to Pizza Port by the end of the night...)
 ... and that always made us happy campers! :)

Ah, San Clemente.  You have officially stolen my heart.  I cannot wait to return to California.  It is, by far, one of my most favorite places in the world.

(And that officially wraps up my recap of our 2012 California vacation!  Hallelujah!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo jealous right now. Look at this sunset!
    I miss the sun and the beach like craaazy!
    Can this european winter can be over already?


    Xo
    J.
    http://cansouplover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! It is the dead of winter here too and I can't stand it! I need the warm weather and sunshine!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3