Monday, December 3, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend was full of friends, dancing, and... alcohol.  We went to the wedding of our good friends Adam & Kristen and had a blast.  And then Sunday was an extremely lazy day... (read: I was hungover).  All in all, such a fun weekend!

Here are 5 things I loved about it...

1.  Fat Head's for dinner Friday night & their festive decor

2.  Finally burning our lavender candle we got in California from Matanzas Creek Winery

3.  Hanging with our good friends Dan & BreAnne all weekend

4.  Celebrating the marriage of our other good friends Adam & Kristen

5.  Finally getting the pizza I was craving all weekend :)

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks GOOD!
    And weekends like that are my favorite... going all out on Saturday night, and then lazy couch day on Sunday. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i want that candel! ... and the pizza, obviously

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3