Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big 2-7

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!
I had such a wonderful weekend surrounded by my family and friends.
 It went a little like this...

Friday night, we had my family over for dinner, corn hole, and cupcakes!

Saturday (my actual birthday!) started off with lots of deliciousness...

Mid-afternoon, we took a little bike ride to get froyo!
Which I have decided is my new favorite thing to do!

The day ended with lots of wonderful gifts...
(trying out the tripod Brett got me!)

And dinner and drinks with some of my favorite people!

Sunday was spent mountain biking
(and flying off my bike not once but twice!)
then brews & seeing the Avett Brothers in concert downtown!

Chalk this up to one of the best birthdays ever!
I have a feeling 27 is going to be a good one... :)

3 comments:

  1. yay!! I'm glad you had an awesome weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I'm happy your day was so wonderful - it looks like it was a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and perfect birthday in my opinion! Coming off the tail of our Cali trip, I'm hoping my 27th will be full of cheap thrills like bike rides and drinks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3