Monday, April 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Good morning!

I thought I'd start out the week with a little award.
This past month, I received the...


two times from two very awesome bloggers:
and

This is a huge honor for me because I am seriously in love with these two blogs.  Check them out if you haven't already!  So the Liebster Blog Award:  This award showcases "smaller" bloggers who don't quite have an insanely enormous following yet.  I love these kinds of awards because they give you the opportunity to check out some amazing blogs that you may not have just stumbled across on your own.  Here are the rules:

- Pick 5 up & coming blogs to give the Liebster Award to (much have less than 200 followers).
- Show your thanks to the blogger(s) who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites & let them know.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself.

Thanks again Kristin & Devon for choosing me!!*

So, 5 random things about myself...

1.  My favorite band of all time is Hanson. YUP.

2.  Most days I'd rather be traveling than doing pretty much anything else ever.
 
3.  I cannot function without coffee in the morning. And it's kind of pathetic.

4.  I have over 12 pairs of Toms Shoes and the collection is still growing.

5. I know more about craft beer than any normal girl should...

And now 5 bloggers that I'm passing this award on to...

2.  Ashley of "House of Glass"
3.  Olivia of "Olivia Dee"
4.  Jamie of "New York, New York" (my real life bestie!)
5.  Jessica of "Learning Love's Life"

Check them out - they are all amazing!!*

7 comments:

  1. Found you through Kristin @ Skinny Jeans and a Chai Latte. Such a good post of jump in on! Can't wait to read more

    A Refreshed Take Off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kayla!! Definitely will be checking out your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Anna! Ah, HI. Why oh why am I only NOW clicking onto your blog. Ew. I'm disgusting. You've been so supportive the past week or so of me and my blog... thank you, thank you! And you seem AWESOME. I'm a huge fan of the TOM shoes. They are just so comfy? And who can deny all the awesome styles they keep puttin' out? Anyway, I'm glad I've finally clicked on over, def adding you to my blog roll now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray on the award winning!! You are the second in my recent blog travels to recommend (that's not really the right word I'm looking for.. but at almost 2am, my brain can't come up with much better) The Mermaid Chronicles.. will def have to check it out properly (ie. when it's not 2am)

    Yeay for 'little' blogs that don't have cult followings!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. and for being able to comment without deciphering captcha codes! x

      Delete
    2. Yes! Definitely check Devon out over at The Mermaid Chronicles! You will NOT be disappointed. :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, love the pictures and your TOMS rock!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3