Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Woops!


It's been over a week since I last blogged... oops! I guess I've been pretty busy lately. It's the afternoon, work is almost done, and I'm sleepy. It's cold outside and I'm not a fan. But it's supposed to be 80 degrees on Friday?! Earth, you do not make sense!

Anywho, randomness:

~I dropped Brett off at the airport Saturday morning. He's in Colorado this week, so I'm home all by my lonesome

~Hanson announced tour dates! Bought Pittsburgh tickets: August 20th!

~I love strawberries! Can't wait until the farmer's markets open

~Hanson is live streaming their 5 of 5 concerts in NYC this week = sweet

~We found the groomsmen attire for the wedding and a great sale!

~Brett and I discovered an awesome new thai restaurant in Squirrel Hill called Bangkok Balcony

~Saw 'How to Train Your Dragon' in IMAX 3D and it was super cool

~I got to see a ton of people I grew up with this weekend and it was great!

~I got my coupon in the mail for a free birthday burrito!

~Uhh the marathon is in less than a week and I am freaking out. I cannot wait until this thing is over

~I'm slowly checking things off the wedding to-do list

~Holy crap, every single weekend of the entire summer is slowly (really fastly) filling up! I guess that's what happens when you're getting married and are in another wedding all within a month

~LOST only has like 4 more episodes! They better start answering some questions

~I'm hungry

~I really wish I was in NYC this week seeing Hanson play every one of their albums from start to finish

Ok, so yeah. That's my mind currently... It's Tuesday, so please forgive me. I just wasn't in the mood to write out full paragraphs today. :) I'm really hoping to finish up my Hilton Head post tonight, so I can get that out there in the cyber world. I have quite the to-do list made up for myself tonight, we'll see how far that goes... I definitely need to go running at least. That's a start! Ok, enough babbling.
Happy Tuesday!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3