Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello From the Road!


We packed our bags, rented a car, and kissed our apartment and jobs goodbye (for a couple days...). Our roadtrip/island getaway has officially started! Brett and I decided to plan a little beach/warm weather getaway back in February when we had 40 feet of snow. Little did we know that it would be 85 degrees on the day we are leaving. But obviously, we are stoked regardless!

So here we are on the road, headed south for sunny skies and a warm island. I'm hoping to blog throughout our trip, so I can remember all the fun and exciting (to me) things we do! So here's until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Have fun!!! Post how it goes to see if I need to book a trip there!!

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I was in Hilton Head Island, SC! Sorry I didn't get to comment until now. I just got back last night and while we were there, we barely had ANY internet/cell phone service!

    I'll be blogging about my trip soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3