Friday, August 8, 2014

Celebrating Our 4 Year Anniversary!


4 years in the books!  Wow does time fly.  I feel like our wedding was just yesterday and a million years ago all at the same time.  I was looking through some pictures from that glorious day in August 2010 and it made me want to relive it all over again (and again and again...)!  What a perfect day.

We had a great time celebrating this year!  Brett got me the most beautiful summery flowers and they immediately brightened up the whole house.  We went to dinner at a cute little local Italian restaurant (Franco's Trattoria), where we dined outside on the patio surrounded by twinkle lights.  And then on our way home, we stopped for desserts (delicious cupcakes!) to eat while we opened our wedding box!  We read our letters from the previous year and had a blast strolling down memory lane, thinking about all the wild and crazy things we've done since our 3rd wedding anniversary (and there are a lot!).  And then it was time to place the new letters in the box, only to be locked up until our 5th anniversary next year.  I can't wait to see where we are then!

Babe, I love you so much!
And I can't wait for many many many more years
of exciting adventures together
in this little life of ours!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the wedding box idea! That sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you had an amazing anniversary! Those cupcakes look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3