Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend

3 day weekend edition!

Caught the sunset in San Clemente
before dinner at the Fisherman's Wharf on Brett's parents' last night

My mom and sister face-timed me during the Hanson concert in Pittsburgh
since I couldn't be there!  They are the BEST!

A leisurely bike ride to lunch on Saturday

Headed down to San Diego (Solana Beach) for a concert
and felt the need to snap a pic with this awesome tile

Keller Williams at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach!

Headed down to San Diego again on Sunday for another concert
and found another awesome tile in Encinitas

Encinitas sunset before pizza & beers at Pizza Port!

And more beers at Culture Brewing Co. - Cheers!

Greensky Bluegrass concert at Belly Up Tavern!
SO fun!!  AND they covered The Band!

Roaming around Downtown Disney on my day off...
they're getting all set up for Christmas!

I had off on Monday for Veterans day, so it was a nice long weekend!  Brett's parents left on Saturday morning and the rest of our weekend was full of live music!  So good.  I would go see live music every night if I could.  We especially loved seeing Greensky Bluegrass.  Ah, bluegrass music reminds us of home and the East Coast.  You just don't get that kind of music out here in California.  They just don't understand!

Happy short work week!*

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I am always envious of your California sunsets and palm trees. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna. You aren't going to believe me - but the bluegrass concert I told you about that we are planning to go to on Saturday is Greensky Bluegrass!!!! Soooo funny and so coincidental!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3