Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This week's edition of {5 Things I Loved About This Weekend} includes 3 full days of goodness!  Thanks to the wonderful holiday that is Labor Day, Brett and I both had Monday off and it was glorious.

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  Trying and loving a new restaurant downtown (Meat & Potatoes)
and then meeting up with college friends at the Rib Fest

2.  Spending Saturday night camping with some college friends
(and the fact that Hurrican Isaac didn't rain down on us while we were there!)

3.  Taking a break during the drive home from camping to go hiking at McConnells Mill State Park

4.  The fact that it didn't rain (like it was supposed to) on Labor Day
and we manage to get in a 31 mile bike ride on the trail by our house

5.  Hanging at my parent's house & my mom setting up a homemade "froyo bar"
since she knows how much I love it

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful weekend! glad the rain held out for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked getting to see YOU guys this weekend. Kind sad I didn't make the 5 item cut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3