Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quicky!


Just wanted to pop in really quick today.  We leave for California tomorrow (!!) and things are craaaazy busy around here.  We found out at the beginning of this week that there is a deadly virus going around Yosemite (that has already killed 2 people & 10,000 may be affected) and we were supposed to be going there for part of our trip next week...  Here's an article with more info.  Needless to say, we have decided to change our itinerary a bit to steer clear of Yosemite.  Which makes us sad because we were SO looking forward to it.  But we figured, it'd be best to just not go anywhere near Yosemite for this trip.  So instead, we are exchanging our time that we were going to stay in Yosemite and heading down to the Kings Canyon area.  I think we will find lots of awesome hikes and things to see there, so positive thinking!  But thus explains the extreme craziness around here right now.  3 days before we were leaving for our trip and suddenly we had to figure out a whole new plan.

But everything is falling into place!  And I just wanted to say hi real quick in case I didn't get a chance to post anything else before we leave.  I had plans of scheduling posts for next week, but let's be honest here - that is most likely not going to happen.  :)  So please excuse the silence around here for the next week and a half.  I'll be back the week of the 17th.

So until then...
adios!*


{Photo from our honeymoon in California - August 2010}

4 comments:

  1. best to steer clear!! have tons of fun, sounds like an amazing adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek, I heard about that virus on NPR. I'm sure you'll have a great time as I hear King's Canyon is incredible! Have a fun adventure!

    xx, alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about that! It's definitely best to stay away! Hope you have fun with your diverted plans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very good trip!! :)

    You are one of the reasons why I started blogging aswell and posts like this just always bring a smile on my face! Also your photographys are great!
    Greetings from Spain,
    Stefanie

    stefanieswelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3