Monday, September 24, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

I'm finally getting back into this series after missing 2 weeks due to being on vacation (recaps coming soon, I promise!).  This past weekend was awesome.  We took a little road trip (I know, we are always on the go!) over to Hershey, PA for Farm Aid 2012!  Good beers, good company, good music.  What more could you ask for.

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  Getting to visit two awesome breweries (Appalachian Brewing & Troegs Brewing)
with the bestest of friends before the show

2.  Getting to see some of my favorite musicians live in one place
(especially Jack Johnson & Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds!!)

3.  The weather turning out to be gorgeous after threats of severe storms

4.  The beginning signs of Fall along the highway on the road home from Farm Aid

5.  Indulging in the first pumpkin beer of the season

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh.

    I am so jealous of your life. I wanted to go to Farm Aid SOOOO badly. And I CANNOT wait for pumpkin ale! We're going to Oktoberfest this weekend and I'm pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my entire facebook feed was filled with people going to Farm Aid! I am sad I missed it! Also, I must look up this Pumpking. I tried Blue Moon Pumpkin ale (loved it) and Shock Top pumkin ale (did not love it at all) so far this Fall, which is big since I'm not a big beer fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm pumpkin beer is my favorite.

    Your weekend looks beautiful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3