Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SUMMER!


Happy First Day of Summer!

It's been feeling like Summer for a while here now,
but I gladly welcome the official first day today!

Here are some of my Summer favorites:

...local farmers markets...
...summer dresses...
...iced coffee...
...spending as much time outside as possible...
...warm nights on the patio...
...fresh homemade salsa...
...grilling every dinner...
...fresh fruits & veggies...
...biking, hiking, & camping...
...unlimited froyo trips...
...barefeet...
...after dinner walks...
...homebrew hefeweizen beer w/ an orange slice...
...watermelon...

I mean, the list could go on and on.  Summer is my favorite season!

What are your favorite things about Summer?
Get outside and enjoy it!*

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all those things about summer!! Enjoy yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3