Monday, June 11, 2012

And We're Back...


Home again, home again...

We're home from our wonderful week long vacation on Hilton Head Island.
How is it that time always seems to move so fast when you're on vacation?
We got back late last night and I'm fighting to keep my eyes open at work today.

But I just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick!

 After the suitcases are unpacked,
the mounds of laundry are done,
and the hundreds of photos are uploaded,
I will be back to share our trip with you guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week/weekend while I was away!*


{Photo from our vacation - relaxing on our balcony with some beers!}

5 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean (:

    but welcome back! can't wait to read/see your trip (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooks so relaxing! love your blog by the way! can i ask what resort you stayed at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is unreal! Lookin forward to readin' about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful picture! I love hearing and seeing all of your travels...a girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks heavenly! Hope you have a stress free week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3