Monday, June 18, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

Hi friends!*

I'm starting up a new series here on the blog.  I'm calling it "5 Things I Loved About This Weekend".  Every Monday, I'm planning on posting some things I loved from the weekend.  I always feel like the weekends race by way too fast.  So this is my way of cherishing it a little bit longer & starting Monday off on a happy note.  Hope you enjoy!  And now for my first post of the series:

1.  A relaxing bike ride on the trail near my house

2.  Fresh homemade salsa using veggies from the local farmers market

3.  Enjoying a leisurely breakfast on the patio

4.  Biking with the family downtown for Father's Day

5.  Winding down from the weekend with some Sunday night reading outside

What did you love about the weekend?*

7 comments:

  1. I loved having wine with good girl friends! What book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an ideal weekend. i loved seeing my family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend! And do I spy Catching Fire? I loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Everything is better when there's salsa involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are some of my very favorite things :) we have trails like that around our house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That path near your house looks heavenly! And the salsa? I think you've inspired to make it this week. Great new feature and pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3