Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yosemite National Park {Honeymoon!}

I realize I never really posted many photos from our honeymoon to California back in August 2010.  I was going through my pictures the other day and thought it'd be fun to share some.  So here is part one of my new series: {Honeymoon!}

Taking a trip down memory lane...


The Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias.  This place was amazing.  It was the first place we stopped on our way into Yosemite.  I have never seen trees so big and tall in my life.  The photos don't even do these trees justice.  It is something you just need to go see.  Oh, to be back there... wandering in awe, surrounded by nature.  What an amazing experience.


{All photos by Brett & myself on our honeymoon in August 2010}

10 comments:

  1. my parents took us there when we were kids. now i want to take my kids there. would love to do a road trip this summer. Oregon & NorCal. i can dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can't WAIT to take my future kids here. So amazing!

      Delete
  2. I've been in Cal for 3 years and have never been there. But, this summer, I'm overcoming my irrational fear of being eating by a bear and driving down there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally worth it!! You need to go! We didn't even see any bears while there... :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photo's! Fiance and I are thinking of doing a naturefied honeymoon. Definitely considering this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! We split our honeymoon up: part "naturefied", part beach relaxing. So fun!!

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh look at that pinecone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I couldn't get over how big they were!

      Delete
  5. Being surrounded by big giant trees always puts life's problems into perspective for me!!

    Looks like you guys had an amazing honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo true. The hugeness of Yosemite seriously puts life into perspective!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3