Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!


Happy March!

It's March 1st!  That means that Spring is just around the corner, right?  Yesterday, it was unusually warm for a February day in Pittsburgh.  Brett and I went outside to take in some of the warm fresh air and what did we notice?  These little flowers starting to bloom in our front yard!  Lots of pretty purples!  Nothing screams spring like the beginning blooms of flowers.  What a pleasant surprise!  I am hoping that the weather keeps getting warmer and warmer, so these little guys can keep growing.  I think March is going to be a gooood month!

Here are some things I'm looking forward to in March:

...The beginning blooms of flowers in our yard...
...Dad & Brita's birthdays...
...Daylight Savings (which means I can start running outside after work!!!)...
...My screen printing class...
...A much needed hair appointment...
...The weather starting to get warmer and warmer...
...The first official day of Spring!!...
...Hopefully finalizing some vacation plans...
...The ending of Winter...

Ahh, I just love the beginning signs that warm weather is on the way!  Happiness!
What are YOU looking forward to in March?!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3