Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the Holiday Season


Guess what!  Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of the start of this little ol' blog.  I can't believe that I've been blogging for 2 years.  I love it.  Though, I will admit that I've been a pretty bad blogger lately.  Life is pretty crazy.  I barely have time to eat, let alone blog these days.  The combination of buying a new house, starting a new job, and partaking in everything that has to do with the holidays has left me with very little free time.  Luckily, all these things consuming my days are fun things. :)

In the mist of all the craziness, this past Saturday we went to a wedding to celebrate the marriage of our two good friends from college, Anna and Max.  What a FUN wedding.  We got to see a ton of college friends that we haven't seen in years and it was a blast.  We realized that we really need to make a point to get together with these people more often.

Other than that, we are just trying to finish up our Christmas shopping and finalize our plans for the holiday weekend.  Oh, and making sure I spend as much time as possible staring at this beautiful Christmas tree.  

3 comments:

  1. Happy bloggie anniversary! Two years is a big milestone, I hope you celebrated it appropriately! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! ah yes life has been sooo busy, but busy is good! although you definitely need time to eat :)

    your christmas tree looks awesome! love itttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, little blog! i love blog birthdays . . . feels like an excuse to eat a sweet treat, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3