Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boxes & Boxes & More Boxes

{This is our old house on moving day}
{Hopefully photos of our new house coming soon!}

All of our stuff is officially in our new house!  And I officially have no time for anything other than.... work, unpacking, organizing, and sleeping (just a little bit).  If I disappear, chances are I am buried beneath five bazillion boxes.  Chances are good.  

If I do manage to escape the boxes, Brett and I will be heading to Erie on Wednesday night to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Hehers & run in the 10K Turkey Trot race Thanksgiving morning!  I've been running my little heart out lately, so hopefully I do well.  I'm just praying it's not raining/snowing/freezing on race morning.  Here's to hoping.  Then, it's back to Pittsburgh to celebrate Thanksgiving again on Saturday with my side of the family.  Yes, Brett and I eat TWO Thanksgiving dinners every year... hence the running.

Anyone else celebrate the holidays multiple times with different families?
Or are we the only crazy ones?!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new house! How very exciting!

    We eat 2 Thanksgiving dinners every year. Every other year, we eat them on the same day. Terrible. I'm always so full by the second one. This year we are doing Thanksgiving day at Vito's grandparents and then Thanksgiving with my family on Sunday since my mom works on Thanksgiving this year. Mmm I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We try alternating years for Thanksgiving. Lately that hasn't been going so well though. We may have to come up with a better plan. drawing straws?
    Congrats on your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So exciting... hope you're unpacking goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We usually do 2-3 every holiday.. Love my family(ies) but the only reason we do it that way is to avoid hurting anyone's feelings, you know? I wish we would just alternate or something but someone somewhere always has something to say about it.

    CAN'T YOU TELL I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS? lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3