Friday, October 17, 2014

Our Gender Reveal Party!!

Even though I already announced that we're having a BOY (!!), I wanted to share some pictures from our gender reveal party because it was so . much . fun!  We had the party at our house and our families came from far and wide to be with us for this exciting occasion.  We are so lucky to have such awesome families!  This little babe already has so many people that love him and he hasn't even arrived yet!

And now onto some pictures...


Along with tons of awesome food and blue/pink treats (which went un-photographed, oops!), we had a $1 gender raffle, boy and girl pins to wear, and fun old wives tales to help the guests decide on their vote.  It was a big hit with everyone, I think!  Oh, and my mom surprised me with a FROYO BAR for dessert (which also went un-photographed, I was too excited I guess haha)!!

And, of course, the big reveal!!


It's a BOY!!!
(love this little animation!!)


It was seriously the best day!  We had so much fun finding out the gender of our baby with our families.  And we could not be more EXCITED that our little babe is a BOY!  We are already picturing all the fun things we're going to do with him... camping, biking, going on lots of adventures, the list goes on and on! :)

Baby boy, we can't wait to meet you!*
...but please stay in there for a while, we still have a ton to do before your arrival ;)
xoxo



(PS - my little sister put together a fun video from the day which I will share soon!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3