Monday, October 6, 2014

I'm on a Boat!

Wedding fun with family and friends!

A cozy sunday night with Brett's homemade granola and festive fall decor

Scenes from the weekend.  We had a such a fun weekend full of time spent with family and friends!  On Saturday, Brett and I (along with my whole family and some of my very best friends that I don't get to see enough!) attended a wedding for our childhood friend which was held on a huge boat sailing up and down the rivers of downtown Pittsburgh.  It was so fun!  Even though I wasn't able to drink like everyone else (preg probz...), I was still exhausted on sunday and very much so welcomed a relaxing cozy night at home.  And now it's Monday and I am already counting down the days until next weekend -- aka our gender reveal party!!  Here's to hoping this week flies by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! Can't wait to follow along on your gender reveal party!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3