Friday, July 11, 2014

Vacation!!*

I'd say it's about time for a nice long vacation...


to Maine!!*

Ahh, I'm so excited!  Brett and I will be spending the next 10 days road tripping up the north east coast, checking out everything there is to see!  I've never been to Maine or this part of the country for that matter, so I'm extra pumped for this vacation.  We will also be celebrating Brett's big 30th birthday on our trip, which makes it all the more fun!  Ahh, travel... what would we do without you!

Time to hit the road!

2 comments:

  1. ACK!! Maine! Are you going to Portland, Maine? Please tell me you are going to Portland, Maine. That state holds such a dear spot in my heart. I can't wait to follow along on Instagram! Have the BEST time and happy birthday to Brett! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! We are going to Portland, Maine and I cannot wait!!!! Do you love it there?!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3