Friday, July 16, 2010

birthdays, birthdays!

happy friday!*
(i love starting a blog post with that)

last night was so much fun!
my family (we missed you lee & jess!) went out to dinner for brett and my aunt's birthdays
since they are 1 day apart (july 14th & 15th).

there were about 25 of us all together!
they even gave us our own room to eat in...
they must have known we are LOUD!

{dogfish head cake my mom made brett!!}

{brett happened to be wearing a dogfish head shirt that night!}




it was so fun!

oh! and look what my 16 year old sister, brita made for brett & i!!!

isn't she talented?!!!!

sigh, i love my family.
:)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

(oh and ps - check out my 365 in year 25 blog project, weee!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun night! That cake is great! And you have a 16 year old sister? So do I! Well, not really, she's 17, but still, it's a connection! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time!
    PS there's something for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3