Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Our Baby Shower!!

This past Saturday, my mom threw us the most adorable baby shower!!  Since our baby boy is due in late February, she made it a winter snowman theme and her crafty decorations were so cute!  We made it a co-ed shower and it was so much FUN!  Adding guys to the mix of baby gear and baby bingo made everything so hilarious and awesome.  We had such a great time!


I mean, just look at those diaper snowmen center pieces!
My mom is so creative =)

We received so many amazing and thoughtful things from our family and friends.  This little babe is already so loved by so many and he isn't even here yet!  This whole day just got me that much more excited for his arrival.  Ahh, I can't wait!  Only a few more weeks to go!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3