Wednesday, May 15, 2013

On The Roooooad!


Hello, hello!  I'm currently blogging from a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas!

We finally left on 'Our Great Adventure' last Wednesday and as of today, we have been on the road for exactly one week.  We've made it through eight states so far and have been having a blast.  We've been doing a lot of camping, hiking, and visiting awesome towns.


I just wanted to stop in and say hi real quick since I haven't blogged in a whiiiile!  I'm hoping to get some pictures posted from our trip so far in the next few days!  For now, here's one of us right as we were leaving Pittsburgh to embark on our trip!!

Till next time, adios!

1 comment:

  1. But best cleanse for body what makes me really mad
    about Hugh Grant's theories is that he seems to be a unique and new adventure.

    Visit my web page - diet to cleanse the body

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3