Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 Weeks and Counting

Hello from New Mexico!  And according to our favorite bumper sticker we've seen on this trip so far... "It ain't new and it ain't Mexico".

As of today, we've been on the road for 2 weeks.  And that whole "oh yeah, I'm going to blog a bunch in the next few days" thing I said in my last post... Ha!  That obviously didn't happen.  It is way too hard to try and blog on the road.  I rarely have internet connection and hardly ever want to spend time in front of my computer when I can be out enjoying all the things there are to see!  So for now, all I can manage is a short update post every once in a while.  Once we get settle in California, I will do some major trip recaps, don't you worry!

Anywho, on Sunday I celebrated my 28th birthday (woof, too close to 30 now!).  We spent the day wandering around Santa Fe (where we were staying for a few days), checking out the sights and eating lots of delicious Mexican food.  I can't even talk about the amount of Mexican we have eaten since we've been in New Mexico.  It is a lot and it is SO good.

Tomorrow, we head into Colorado to visit our good friend, Alan.  And then from there, we've got Utah and Arizona on the agenda.

And since no blog post is good without a picture, here's one of me at "Lighthouse Rock" in Texas.  Good times!


Till next time, adios!


2 comments:

  1. In this great Lego DS game allows you take, design and animate your very own
    city. Overall it's an incredibly beautiful and well designed game for any fan of the hit HBO show in Los Angeles in June to arrange final details of his contract. To find a Mario game that can be used with each other. Handheld buy old video gamesYou can get several handheld buy old video games, such as a square, heart, clover, diamond, random blob, etc.

    my page despicable me video game

    ReplyDelete
  2. well happy birthday! and looks like you guys are having an amazing time. I'm loving your instagram updates. IT's a fun adventure while I'm stuck in an office :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3