Monday, September 8, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend

Breakfast on the patio - gorgeous weather all weekend!

Celebrating my grandma's birthday at lunch with the fam :)

Steel City Big Pour 2014 - a fun beer and food fest with live music!

My sis Brita designed one of the kegerators (the black & white one!) that got raffled off!

It was a packed house & lots of fun ...even though I couldn't drink ;)!

Sunday afternoon spent up in Erie visiting the in-laws and our cute nephews

What a ham!

It was a great weekend!  And we just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the amazing congrats and well wishes on our "Exciting News"!  You guys are the best!  We seriously cannot wait for February to come!  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Still so excited for you, friend! More bump photos, please!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the word is out, I'll hopefully be posting more about my pregnancy and some bump pix!! :) PS - I just facebook messaged youuu!

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3