Friday, January 8, 2010

Etsy!


Over the last month, I have become more and more intrigued by Etsy. If you are wondering what this is, simply put: "Etsy is the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace. Etsy celebrates individual creativity in design and craftsmanship by connecting unique people, stories and items in a playful and meaningful way. Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods and crafting supplies." I could sit on my computer all day and just browse through all of the amazing things on Etsy.

I've been inspired to open my very own Etsy shop! And today, I officially setup an account to open a shop! I am beyond thrilled for this endevour. I've always considered myself a creative person. I give credit to my extremely creative parents and siblings. I grew up being surrounded by my father playing music and my mother sewing and making things. All my life, I've been crafting and making little things here and there. And I've always gotten compliments on my creations but never really pursued anything further than gifts for friends and family. After discovering Etsy (which I was introduced to by my mother), I have completely been inspired to take my ideas and creations and go somewhere with them! So here's to setting up my very own Etsy shop in the near future!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3